National guidelines for clinical management of Dengue fever in India
M3 India Newsdesk Oct 04, 2018
The national guidelines for Dengue have been developed with the purpose of helping clinicians make a clear diagnosis by differentiating between disease presentation and decide on the correct treatment protocol.
Dengue infection is a major public health concern throughout India and every year cases are being seen in newer geographical areas.Multiple dengue guidelines pose a problem in diagnosing dengue haemorrhagic fever/dengue shock syndrome (DHF/DSS), erroneously admitting many...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!