Management of Dengue fever with co-infections and co-morbid illnesses
M3 India Newsdesk Oct 04, 2018
Management of dengue patients become harder especially when they present with comorbidities and coinfections, and among pregnant, neonate, and infant patients. The recent national guidelines provide a step-by-step protocol for treating dengue during in specific cases.
Management of DF co-morbid illness
Hypertension, diabetes, thyroid, liver, heart, and renal diseases may worsen severe manifestations in DF.
- Dengue hepatitis: Dengue may cause impairment of LFTs. The aspartate...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!