Which country ranks best for its healthcare system, work environment, medical research, and much more? (M3 India survey)
M3 India Newsdesk Jul 11, 2018
We bring to you the last part of the extensive, M3 India survey spanning respondents from 3 countries- India, Japan, and US. Here we present a quick comparison of seven countries measured across various parameters like healthcare system, quality of medical care, working environment, doctor income, and medical research as ranked by doctors from India, US, and Japan.
Part 8 of the survey makes it clear that one country stands out across all parameters. Here are the results.
Which country is...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!