Frustration about the healthcare system looms large among doctors in India, US, and Japan (M3 India survey)
M3 India Newsdesk Jul 10, 2018
The Hippocratic oath requires a doctor to treat the ill to the best of his ability, to preserve a patient’s privacy, and to pass on the secrets of medicine to the next generation. Sadly, adhering to these is becoming harder with the prevailing healthcare systems in most countries. M3 India’s survey tried to understand why doctors in India, US, and Japan seem to be frustrated with the healthcare system.
Part 7 of the survey results bring up some current, pressing issues.
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!