What the session is about
Discussion (7.00 to 7.45 pm)
- Tracing the journey of women in different streams of medicine
- Overcoming challenges
- Message for the young generation
Interactive Q&A (7.45 to 8.00 pm)
- Register now and send your questions through the chat window
- You can also send questions 'Live' during the webinar through the chat window below the video
Dr. Shalini Jaggi
- Member, Executive Council, RSSDI(National)
- Member, Governing Council, DIPSI
- Jt. Secretary, RSSDI- Delhi Chapter
- Reviewer, Int Journal of Diabetes in Dev Countries (IJDDC)
- Reviewer, Journal of Diabetology
- Scientific Coordinator, RSSDI 2019 Annual Conference
- Regional Course Director (India): Mastercourse in
- Diabetes ( Certified by RCGP UK & Diabetes UK
Dr. Usha Sriram
- Dr. Usha wears many hats. She is a physician, endocrinology and diabetes specialist as well as a medical ethics expert.
- She has been an assistant professor Rush University Chicago , Honorary Clinical Professor of Medicine: Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai, India. (SRMC is a private University, affiliated with Harvard Medical International.)
- Dr Usha has been the executive committee member of the Indian Society for bone and mineral research [ISBMR] for over a decade and now is the vice president of the society.
She has organized several programs, the most notable being ICARDIA, REPRO, ENDIA 2011Endopro, PACE 2015, Diwaas 2016.
Dr. Hema Divakar
Consultant ObGyn and Medical Director Divakars Speciality Hospital, Bengaluru
- President FOGSI 2013, Organising Chairman AICOG 2019
- CEO - ARTIST ( Asian Research and Training Institute for Skill Transfer)
FOGSI Ambassador to FIGO ( Federation of International Gynaecologists and Obstetricians)
Dr. Prithika Chary
- Senior consultant neurologist and neurosurgeon at Kauvery Hospitals, Chennai and Adjunct Professor in Neurology at MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- She is the only lady in India to be qualified as both; Neurologist and Neurosurgeon.
She is the Director of and runs her own organization EPICENTTRE (Epilepsy Institute and Centre for Treatment, Training, Research and Education) since 1994 which provides care for people with epilepsy.
She is the recipient of numerous awards for her academic achievements, her humanitarian initiatives and for being an inspirational leader from ICMR, Indian Red Cross, IndoAmerican chamber, Russian Cultural Centre and several other organisations.
Additionally, she is a motivational speaker and life coach and conducts workshops and webinars empowering people for health, and for potential enhancement using knowledge of the brain mixed with spirituality.