What the session is about
Discussion (3.00 to 3.30 pm)
• What is vasculitis?
•What are various vasculitic diseases?
• How to diagnose them?
• How to treat them?
Interactive Q&A (3.30 to 3.45 pm)
- Register now and send your questions through the chat window
- You can also send questions 'Live' during the Webinar on 19th September through the chat window below the video
Speaker- Prof. Dr. Debashish Danda
Prof. Debashish Danda is an expert consultant and advisor for Rheumatology departments across the nation.
Prof. Danda established the department , DNB initially followed by DM at CMC Vellore.
He initiated IRA patient cell, IRA Education cell, Research cell, IRA young Rheumatologist cell, introduced IRA masters. He introduced International symposium in IRA fellows retreat, introduced IRA international fellowship for overseas trainees, initiated participation of ACR president in IRACON, conducted IRACON at Vellore in 2011.
He is the examiner for Rheumatology DM , DNB and PhD programs as well as the Inspector/assessor for DNB.
•He was the immediate past president of IRA, President elect of APLAR, Immediate past Editor in chief of International journal of Rheumatic diseases
•He has about 200+ (pubmed indexed 165 including A&R, ARD, Nature, JCI), H-index-21 publications to his credit
• He is the recipient of several distinguished awards-
- CME Excellence innovation award by IHW council, New Delhi(2019),
- Dynamic Indian of the Millenium by KG foundation (2019), Coimbatore,
- IMA Tripura Sammanan (2019),
- Lifetime achievement award by Arthritis Foundation,
- KGMU, Lucknow (2015), Greenberg Scholar,
- Oklahoma Medical research foundation, USA (2013-14) ,
- Keynote speaker in New England Society of Rheumatism (2013),
- Linneus-Palme Teacher exchange teachership to Karolinska institute, Sweden (2012),
- Senior training fellowship to Massachusetts General hospital,
- Harvard Medical school, Boston (2010-11),
- IMA RK Menda memorial oration and Gold medal (2010), IRA oration (2008).