Exercising for over 90 minutes daily can worsen mental health: Lancet
IANS Aug 10, 2018
Engaging in exercises such as cycling, aerobics and gymming for more than 90 minutes a day can worsen mental health than not exercising at all, a study has found.
The study, published in journal The Lancet Psychiatry, found that people who exercised between three and five times a week had better mental health than people who exercised less or more each week. Conversely, people doing extreme amounts of exercise might have obsessive characteristics which could place them at greater risk...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!