Association of endometrial cancer risk with postmenopausal bleeding in women: A systematic review and meta-analysis
JAMA Internal Medicine Aug 10, 2018
Clarke MA, et al. - Researchers determined the prevalence of postmenopausal bleeding (PMB) in endometrial cancers and the risk of endometrial cancer in women with PMB via this systematic review and meta-analysis. They reported the occurrence of PMB in approximately 90% of women with endometrial cancer; however, a diagnosis of endometrial cancer was made in only 9% of women with PMB. A variance in these estimates was evident by geographic region, hormone use, and calendar time. These data...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!