The state of US health, 1990-2016: Burden of diseases, injuries, and risk factors among US states
JAMA Apr 16, 2018
Murray CJL, et al. - Using the results of the Global Burden of Disease Study (GBD), authors attempted to report the trends in the burden of diseases, injuries, and risk factors in the United States from 1990 to 2016. Findings illustrated broad variations in the burden of disease at the state level. A rise was noted in the specific diseases and risk factors, such as drug use disorders, high BMI, poor diet, high fasting plasma glucose level, and alcohol use disorders and required additional...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!