Haemodialysis, CAPD, and the role of GPs in the treatment of CRF: Dr. Umesh Khanna
M3 India Newsdesk Nov 14, 2018
Dr. Umesh Khanna, a senior Nephrologist provides tips for general practitioners for the treatment of Chronic Renal Failure, construction of an AV fistula, Haemodialysis, and CAPD for CKD patients.
Treatment of complications of Chronic Renal Failure (CRF)
- Injection Erythropoietin available as 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 & 10,000 units given as subcutaneous injection thrice a week (approximately 100 units/kg)
- Iron sucrose available as IV infusion to be given as slow IV...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!