New WHO guideline for diabetes management in low resource settings
M3 India Newsdesk Sep 07, 2018
The World Health Organization has released a new guideline for treating and managing non-pregnant type 1 and type 2 diabetics specifically in low-income countries, resource poor settings, or among poor populations in developed countries.
Developed by a 12-member expert panel and published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, the recommendation comes as the first update after the 2013 WHO recommendations. Dr. Gojka Roglic, and Dr. Susan L. Norris, who led the expert team provided five...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!