Special VIP lanes as important as exclusive lanes for ambulances? Dr. Soham Bhaduri writes
M3 India Newsdesk Sep 11, 2018
The recent Madras HC’s decision on creating dedicated lanes for VIPs and sitting judges aiding further to the VIP culture has invited a lot of criticism from doctors who feel that a more important request of having exclusive lanes for ambulances and emergency service vehicles was never treated with the same urgency.
The Madras High Court’s order to the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) and the centre on 29th of August 2018 invited special flak from a section of...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!