Liver Transplant: Exploring an alternative method of organ preservation
M3 India Newsdesk May 15, 2018
A recent study published in the journal Nature shows that livers for transplant might survive better in a device that keeps them warm over one that cools them.
Organ transplantation has developed over the past 50 years. It is now a sophisticated technique available.Preservation and supply of organs of high quality and efficacy has always been a critical step.so far, the powerful effects of cooling have been implemented to slow down the biological deterioration in organs that have been...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!