Friday the 13th and mortality risk: An informal meta-analysis
M3 Global Newsdesk Apr 13, 2018
Today, Friday the 13th is associated with bad luck; several 'medical' studies have tried to test and explain this association in the medical context.
While it’s almost impossible to find evidence for or against the specific danger of a given day of the year, several studies have attempted to address this.
Many people—thanks to a certain movie franchise and articles such as this one—continue to associate Friday the 13th with bad luck, spooky happenings,...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!