'Decision Fatigue' looms large among doctors
M3 India Newsdesk Apr 12, 2018
It is common to tire out when a large part of your day involves making crucial decisions that can affect the lives of people, and no one better than doctors understand this. This is probaby why doctors too are no strangers to Decision Fatigue.
Hypothesize this scenario: A patient visits a doctor with flu-like symptoms, may be indicative of viral infection. The doctor prescribes an antibiotic and sends the patient home.
Despite suspecting a viral infection, the doctor prescribes the...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!