Skin cancer: Common IBD, arthritis drug may raise risk
Healthline/Medical News Today Sep 14, 2018
New research, published in the journal Nature Communications, reveals a "strong case for an association" between azathioprine and the genetic mutations found in a common skin cancer type.
As with most skin cancers, being fair skinned and spending too much...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!