Dr. Devavrat Arya is the Director of Medical Oncology at Max Institute of Cancer Care, Saket & Max Chemotherapy Day Care Centre in Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
- Dr. Devavrat Arya completed his D.M. (Medical Oncology) from Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, B J Medical College, Ahmedabad, in August 2011. (Gujarat University) & did his M.D (Internal Medicine) from Govt. Medical College, Surat, in September 2006 (South Gujarat University)
- He is pursuing an online Advanced Certification in Molecular Oncology with Sydney Kimmel Cancer Centre, Jefferson Health, Philadelphia, USA
- He is a guide for the DNB Superspeciality training program in Medical Oncology at Max Hospital, Saket, for students pursuing their super speciality training in medical oncology at the institute.
- He has been a co-author of several studies and publications amongst the recent was "Prevalence of germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations and variants among ovarian, primary peritoneal and fallopian tube cancer patients: A multicentre cross-sectional study: JCO Global Oncology, 2021"
- He currently runs the department with other colleagues who are qualified medical oncologists and treat nearly 3000 patients per month, with nearly 1200 chemotherapy administrations per month in both daycare and indoors they have nearly 1000 admissions inwards per month and also perform about 20 -30 bone marrow aspirations, bone biopsies, PICC line insertions in the medical oncology departments.
- He has successfully completed a project to improve the quality of medical care called EQUIP India, which was done in collaboration with Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai and Stanford School of Medicine, USA
- He has a special interest in breast cancer, bone and soft tissue sarcoma (convener), head and neck cancers, lung cancers and molecular oncology and precision medicine
Indian Co-operative Oncology Network (ICON)
Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO)
Association of Physicians of India (API NOIDA CHAPTER)
D.M. (Medical Oncology), M.D. (Internal Medicine)