Localisation of stroke
Date: Mon 30 Oct, 2023 8:00–8:40pm
Duration: 40 mins
What the session is about
Discussion (8:00 to 8:30 pm)
- Classification of ischaemic stroke
- Clinical localisation
- Aetiological localisation
- Case scenarios
Interactive Q&A (8:30 to 8:40 pm)
- Register now and send your questions through the chat window
- You can also send questions 'Live' during the Webinar on Oct 30th through the chat window below the video
About the presenter:
Dr. Baishyak Renuji (Assistant professor, Department of Neurology at MOSC Medical College, Kolenchery, Kerala)
- Dr. Baishyak did his MBBS from Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery with first class.
- He has also completed his MD in General medicine from Government Medical College, Mysore & DM Neurology from Government Medical College, Trivandrum also MRCP-SCE (Neurology) from Royal College of Physicians, UK.
- He is a National faculty in Marrow Superspeciality Training for Neuro Medicine (the app has 4.3stars based on 43k reviews and 500K+ downloads on Google)
- His skill sets and Interests include cognitive neurology, movement disorder and headache, Experience with Nerve muscle ultrasonography, Neck vessel Doppler, transcranial Doppler, EEG and electrophysiology interpretation.
- He is a Gold medalist and the best outgoing student of the 2014 batch of MD General Medicine, Government Medical College, Mysore(MMCRI).
- He is been a co-author of the recent publication named, A Rare Cause of Hemiplegia Renuji B, Jose J, Ajith K, Eldho A. A rare cause of Hemiplegia. Nep J Neurosci [Internet]. 2023 Jul. 21 [cited 2023 Aug. 7];20(2):67-70. Available from https://www.nepjol.info/index.php/NJN/article/view/5354