What the session is about
Discussion (9:00 to 9:30pm)
- Presentation of Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Resuscitation in PE
- PE clinical policies
- Diagnosis and management
Interactive Q&A (9:30 to 9:45 pm)
- Register now and send your questions through the chat window
- You can also send questions 'Live' during the Webinar on Nov 1st through the chat window below the video
Dr Sunil Chaudhary is Head of Emergency Services at Pulse Super Speciality Hospital, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India.
- He has been in the medical field for the last 29 years
- He has been the Chief of Emergency Services at Health point Hospital in Ranchi & visiting faculty of the Emergency Medicine Training program of GWU in USA between 2017-2020
- He has been the Examiner of the Royal College of Emergency Physicians in UK in 2015 & Visiting Faculty of the EM training program at GWU, USA in 2017
- He has been Head of the Emergency Department at Medica Super speciality Hospital in Ranchi between 2015-2017
- He has been Chairperson of several meetings related to the development of Academic Emergency Medicine in India at Seattle, USA in 2013.
- He has been attending consultant, Emergency Medical officer and then Chief Resident in Emergency Medicine at Max Super Specialties Hospital, New Delhi, India, between 2006-2011
- He has done clinical attachments, and GI Surgery under Dr. (Miss) Ane Brinnegan at Mater Hospital in Dublin, Ireland and Medical & Health Officer at S.S.R.N. Hospital at Mauritius. Rotation in General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Cardiovascular Surgery and Accident & Emergency Between 2003-2006
- He has been a Research Officer and Resident Doctor in Respiratory Medicine at Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi & L.R.S. TB & Chest diseases Hospital New Delhi
- He has attended many international conferences and workshops on Disaster Management & Faculty development, on ECMO in Prehospital care, Interventional Neuroradiology and ultrasound in Emergency medicine etc.
- He has published several case reports in journals on Emphysematous pyelonephritis, Penile strangulation, Cardiac tamponade complicating aortic dissection
- He has also published The Inter-hospital Transfer or Centralised Ambulance Number- What is the Need of the Hour? & Elevated Capillary Blood Glucose in the Emergency Department Suggests a Higher Probability of Underlying Diabetes or Pre-diabetes in International Journal of Advanced Medical and Health Research in June 2015
M.B.B.S, Master’s in emergency medicine (International), FCCS MRCEM