Complications following MI
Date: Thu 16 Feb, 2023 8:00–8:40pm
Duration: 40 mins
What the session is about
Discussion (8:00 to 8.30 pm)
- Electrical complications.
- Mechanical complications.
- Heart failure.
- Pericarditis including Dressler syndrome.
- Reinfarction and post MI angina
Interactive Q&A (8.30 to 8:40 pm)
- Register now and send your questions through the chat window
- You can also send questions 'Live' during the Webinar on Feb 16 through the chat window below the video
About the presenter:
Dr Arun Kochar is a Senior Consultant, Interventional Cardiologist at Fortis hospital, Mohali
- He has been a pioneer in initiating Radial Interventions at Fortis hospital, Mohali
- He has served in the field of cardiology for 19 years & has been involved in all major aspects of interventional and also has actively engaged in non-invasive cardiology
- He was selected as a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, USA and a Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- He has been a faculty member at TCT, CSI and ACC conferences
- He has performed more than 10,000 procedures to date
- He was the chairperson for a session at the prestigious annual meeting of the Cardiology Society of India (CSI) and Asia Pacific Cardiology Congress (APCC), held in Mumbai in 2005. Also for a Mid-term National Interventional Council Meeting 2013 at Science City, Kolkata, 12th to 14th April 2013
- He was selected as a TCT 2012 Advisory Faculty member for the 24th Annual Scientific Symposium of Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics, TCT 2012 at Miami, Florida, USA
- He was selected as a Faculty Member of the ICI 2012 (Innovations in Cardiovascular Interventions) meeting at Tel-Aviv, Israel from December 2nd to 4th 2012
- He has published a book named Dyslipidaemia – Current and future treatment paradigm, Sep 20, 2021
- His abstract “Predictors of Surgical outcome in heart failure patients” has been accepted for poster presentation at the 4th Asian Pacific Congress of Heart Failure (31 Jan- 3 Feb 2008) in Melbourne Australia. The abstract was included in the Heart, Lung and Circulation Journal at the 2008 Congres
- His abstract “Parmacoeconomic evaluation of drugs used for the treatment of hypertension” has been accepted for presentation at 21st European meeting on hypertension in Milan, June 17th to 20th, 2011