What the session is about
Discussion (7.00 to 7.45 pm)
- Scope of lung cancer problems in India
- What are the relevant solutions for Indian patients
Interactive Q&A (7.45 to 8.00 pm)
- Register now and send your questions through the chat window
- You can also send questions 'Live' during the Webinar through the chat window below the video
- Dr. Kumar Prabhash has more than two decades of experience as a medical oncologist and researcher.
He is proactive in increasing awareness about lung cancer and has successfully conceptualised Lung Cancer Consortium Asia.
He has significantly contributed in translational and clinical research work in the field of lung cancer and has published 17 papers in recent years.
He is dedicated to create awareness about lung cancer with utmost importance to patient care and to strengthen future research.