Gestational Diabetes management: A diabetologist's perspective
Date: Fri 22 Jan, 2021 7:30–8:30pm
Duration: 1 hour
What the session is about
Discussion (7.30 pm to 8pm)
- GDM- Screening and diagnosis
- Management- Diet and lifestyle modification
- Pharmacotherapy- Oral vs insulin; current guidelines
- Current perspective & future follow up
Interactive Q&A (8 pm to 8.30 pm)
- Register now and send your questions through the chat window
- You can also send questions 'Live' during the Webinar on 23rd January through the chat window below the video
About the presenter:
Dr. Shalini Jaggi, Consultant Diabetologist & Director Lifecare Diabetes Centre, Kirti Nagar, N Delhi
- Consultant Diabetologist, Apollo Cradle Hospitals & Clinics, New Delhi
- Fellow of Royal Colleges of Physicians of London, Edinburgh & Glasgow.
- Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology, USA
- Visiting Consultant Diabetologist, Apollo Cradle Hospital & Clinics, N Delhi
- Member Executive Council- RSSDI National
- Member Governing Council- DIPSI
- Joint Secretary, RSSDI- Delhi Chapter
- Recipient of National Fellowship of RSSDI-2016 and Diabetes India- 2017
- Recipient of National Diabetes Awareness Initiative Award 2017
- Jt. Course Director(India): Mastercourse in Clinical Diabetes for Physicians certified by RCGP(UK) & Diabetes UK.
- Faculty & Tutor : Cardiff University, UK & University of South Wales, UK
- Regular Reviewer: International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries, Journal of Diabetology
- Observership at: Joslin Diabetes Centre, Boston, USA & Diabetes and Endocrinology Centre of West New York, USA.
- Certified trainer: Insulin Pumps & CGMS/FGM
- Contributed numerous publications in reputed national and international scientific journals and more than 35 chapters in textbooks.