Massive fire breaks out in Nagpur hospital; no casualties reported
UNI Jan 10, 2019
A major fire broke out in a newly constructed building of the Sancheti Hospital near Kasturchand Park Ground in Nagpur on January 9 afternoon.
According to sources, there were no reports of casualties. At the time of reporting the incident, the firefighters-led rescue operation to evacuate the people trapped inside the building was underway. The reason behind the massive fire is suspected to be short circuit. The exact cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained.
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!