Doctor claims world's first in-human telerobotic coronary surgery in Ahmedabad
IANS Dec 06, 2018
Dr. Tejas Patel, an internationally renowned cardiologist, performed the world's first cardiovascular stent surgery in a female patient, operating from a remote area, claiming to make history in cardiovascular surgery in the world.
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, present at the Akshardham temple to watch the surgery take place, said: "Gujarat government will be thinking on how to utilize this technology to save precious lives. With experts like Tejas Patel, we will move...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!