Six doctors swallow Lego heads as part of experiment; get published in scientific journal
The Indian Express Nov 28, 2018
As part of a very unusual experiment, six doctors from Australia swallowed Lego heads to learn how long it would to expel them.
The experiment, though quite bizarre, has been appreciated and branded as a dedication by the doctors to paediatrics. One of the lead researchers tweeted about the experiment and even mentioned that they have now found that if a child were to swallow a Lego head, parents can be certain that it will be expelled by the digestive system between one to three days.
Information for the article was sourced from The Indian Express. Read the original here.
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!