Fire at Safdurjung hospital; resident doctors, nursing officer suffer burns
PTI Sep 14, 2018
Two resident doctors and a nursing officer suffered burn injuries after a fire broke out September 13 in the new OPD building of Delhi's Safdarjung Hospital.
The hospital administration has constituted an inquiry committee to probe the incident. According to a preliminary report submitted to the medical superintendent of the hospital, Dr Rajendra Sharma, the fire broke out in the eye operation theatre on the fourth floor of the new OPD building during a routine surgery.
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!