CLL patients at higher risk of melanoma
ANI Aug 10, 2018
Patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) have a sizable 600 percent higher risk of melanoma, the most dangerous form of skin cancer, a Wilmot Cancer Institute scientific team made this discovery.
Although a higher risk of melanoma had been known, a full analysis of detection rates and treatments among CLL patients has never been reported before, said Clive Zent, Managing Director, who led the Wilmot Cancer Institute scientific team. As a result of this new data, Zent, an...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!