High-end OSADA procedure saves Nigerian woman
IANS Jul 11, 2018
A Nigerian woman suffering from adenomyosis, a severe uterus problem, for 12 years has been successfully operated through OSADA procedure, which cuts out the diseased tissue but keeps the uterus intact, a Delhi hospital said on July 10.
The young woman was diagnosed with massive adenomyosis at the age of 26, which is normally treated with removal of uterus. The procedure she underwent in Nigeria instead of providing relief worsened her pain. Adenomyosis of uterus is a condition in which the...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!