Swine flu claims 3 more lives in Indore, death toll reaches 32
PTI Mar 14, 2019
With swine flu claiming three more lives in Indore, the death toll in the city due to the H1N1 virus has gone up to 32 since January this year, an official said on March 12.
A 49-year-old woman from Mandsaur district, a 40-year-old man from Shajapur district and a 51-year-old man from Burhanpur district died due to swine flu in the last 48 hours while undergoing treatment in different hospitals in Indore, a health department official said on March 12. He said 119 patients have tested positive for swine flu in local hospitals since January 1. Of them, 32 succumbed to it, he added. Fifteen of the deceased were residents of Indore, he said.
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!