Effectiveness of a therapeutic Tai Ji Quan intervention vs a multimodal exercise intervention to prevent falls among older adults at high risk of falling: A randomized clinical trial
JAMA Internal Medicine Sep 14, 2018
Li F, et al. - Researchers conducted a single-blind, three-arm, parallel-design, randomized clinical trial to ascertain the effectiveness of a therapeutically tailored tai ji quan intervention, Tai Ji Quan: Moving for Better Balance (TJQMBB), and a multimodal exercise (MME) program relative to stretching exercise in reducing falls among older adults at high risk of falling. Results showed that, compared with conventional exercise approaches, a therapeutically tailored tai ji quan intervention...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!