Effect of a remotely delivered tailored multicomponent approach to enhance medication taking for patients with hyperlipidemia, hypertension, and diabetes: The STIC2IT cluster randomized clinical trial
JAMA Internal Medicine Aug 10, 2018
Choudhry NK, et al. - Researchers investigated if a remotely delivered multicomponent behaviorally tailored intervention improves adherence to medications for hyperlipidemia, hypertension, and diabetes vs usual care. Outcomes of this study suggest a statistically significant increase in medication adherence in association with this remotely delivered multicomponent behaviorally tailored intervention, however, there appeared no change in clinical outcomes.
- Researchers performed a...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!