Effectiveness of a mailed colorectal cancer screening outreach program in community health clinics: The STOP CRC Cluster Randomized Clinical Trial
JAMA Internal Medicine Aug 10, 2018
Coronado GD, et al. - In this cluster randomized pragmatic clinical trial, researchers tested the efficacy implementing an electronic health record (EHR)-embedded mailed fecal immunochemical test (FIT) outreach program in health centers as part of standard care. Findings revealed that an EHR-embedded mailed FIT outreach intervention significantly improved rates of FIT completion and rates of any colorectal cancer screening. They found that higher rates of colorectal cancer screening occurred...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!