Dietary flavonoids and the prevalence and 15-y incidence of age-related macular degeneration
American Journal of Clinical Nutrition Jul 11, 2018
Gopinath B, et al. - In this population-based cohort study, researchers evaluated the independent links between dietary intake of total flavonoids and common flavonoid classes with the prevalence and 15-year incidence of age-related macular degeneration (AMD). They performed prevalence and incidence analyses including 2,856 adults aged ≥ 49 years at baseline and 2,037 followed up 15 years later, respectively. They used a semiquantitative food-frequency questionnaire (FFQ) to evaluate...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!