Adults with autism overcome childhood language challenges
Johns Hopkins Medicine Mar 04, 2017
Studies analyzing electrical activity in the brains of children with autism have shown that they have difficulty sorting out pairs of words that are unrelated – like ÂclockÂ and ÂfrogÂ – from those that are related – like ÂbabyÂ and ÂbottleÂ – making it hard for them to...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!