Biomarkers evolution in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC): Dr. PK Julka
M3 India Newsdesk Jan 21, 2021
Dr. Pramod Kumar Julka elaborates on the advancements made in the identification of predictive and prognostic biomarkers for personalising colorectal cancer treatments. The video also summarises the newer somatic mutations and their clinical utility.
Watch Dr. Pramod Kumar Julka speak about-
- Molecular CRC classification- CIN, CIMP, and MSI pathway
- Detection of molecular biomarkers
- RAS & BRAF family of signaling proteins
- Pathways to repair deficiency in CRC
- HER family of proteins
- Somatic biomarkers and clinical implications plus supporting guidelines available for CRC
Disclaimer- The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author's and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of M3 India.
The speaker, Dr. Pramod Kumar Julka is the Senior Director at Max Oncology Day Care Centre, Delhi.
Exclusive Write-ups & Webinars by KOLs
Daily Quiz by specialty
Paid Market Research Surveys
Case discussions, News & Journals' summaries