Doctor Diaries: 'We don't just operate on a patient, but on an entire family without anaesthesia!' says Dr. Pankaj Desai
M3 India Newsdesk Nov 29, 2018
In this week's Doctor Diaries entry, we feature Dr. Pankaj Desai's story where he recounts an old incident from his residency days as a PG student of obstetrics and gynecology; a true story that imbibed a value of humanity in him.
I remember as a resident doctor doing post-graduation in obstetrics and gynecology there was this lady, a senior consultant of ours who was always angry. We all used to be terrified of her and many would run helter-skelter on seeing her.
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!