Main teachings from the first ever interventional cardiology workshop at NIC- CSI 2018: Dr. Sundeep Mishra
M3 India Newsdesk Nov 30, 2018
This time the Annual CSI Meeting was held in MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai, 22-25th November 2018. The whole event was undertaken in a pre-fabricated venue which is perhaps a first of its kind in India. In this article, Prof. Sundeep Mishra summarises the main teachings of the workshop.
The Day 1 NIC (National Interventional Council) Workshop has been a unique feature of CSI Meetings. It provides the gist of interventional cardiology both conventional and break-through technology with a particular...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!