Chemical peels in melasma: Recommendations by Indian pigmentary expert group
M3 India Newsdesk Dec 05, 2018
Treatment of melasma frequently follows a multimodality method, and the second-line of management which is renowned for melasma is chemical peeling. Here are recommendations from a group of experts from Pigmentary Disorders Society (PDS) in collaboration with South Asian Pigmentary Forum (SPF).
Melasma is a commonly-acquired chronic refractory condition caused by hyperpigmentation of the skin that is difficult to treat, and severely impacts the patient’s quality of life. Chemical...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!