2018 Bradycardia Clinical Practice Guidelines: Top 10 take-home messages
M3 India Newsdesk Dec 03, 2018
This 2018 ACC/AHA/HRS guideline supersedes the pacemaker recommendations made in the “ACC/AHA/HRS 2008 Guidelines for Device-Based Therapy of Cardiac Rhythm Abnormalities” and “2012 ACCF/AHA/HRS Focused Update Incorporated Into the ACCF/AHA/HRS 2008 Guidelines for Device-Based Therapy of Cardiac Rhythm Abnormalities” and provides guidance to clinicians for the practical clinical evaluation and management of patients with bradycardia, or symptoms thought to be...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!