ACG 2018 guideline for Alcoholic Liver Disease
M3 India Newsdesk Nov 08, 2018
The American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) recently released a new clinical guideline for the diagnosis and management of Alcoholic Liver Disease (ALD). With India set to become the liver disease capital of the world, these new recommendations should help clinicians treating patients with ALD.
ALD encompasses a wide spectrum of diseases starting with asymptomatic or early ALD (fatty liver or alcoholic steatosis), to alcoholic steatohepatitis (ASH) and final progression to advanced...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!