Is gender still a factor for choosing medical speciality among Indian doctors? (M3 India survey)
M3 India Newsdesk Nov 08, 2018
With doctors sharing their opinions on various specialities of medicine and picking their favourites amongst all, we wondered if a doctor’s gender plays a role here. The recent M3 India survey examined the trends among doctors while choosing a speciality and the likely factors affecting this choice.
A total of 471 doctors responded to this online survey. The respondents were divided into four categories viz Medicine Generalists*, Medicine Specialists, Surgeon** and Others...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!