Managing burn injuries during Diwali: Dr. Sunil Keswani
M3 India Newsdesk Nov 06, 2018
Dr. Sunil Keswani, an acclaimed Cosmetic Surgeon provides the treatment protocol and clinical management tips for treating burn injuries, commonly reported during Diwali.
Diwali, a religious and cultural festival celebrated all over India as well as outside the country has people lighting earthen lamps and bursting firecrackers. But, there are also many burn injuries reported during this season, especially during the first 3 days of the festival.
Research studies have shown that 70%...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!