Handling bronchial asthma flare-ups during Diwali: Dr. Jyotsna Joshi
M3 India Newsdesk Nov 07, 2018
Dr. Jyotsna Joshi, a noted pulmonologist provides a comprehensive clinical management protocol for handling acute bronchial asthma flare-ups that are commonly reported as a result of air pollution caused during Diwali.
Use of fireworks during Diwali and the consequent detrimental effect on the air quality is widely recognised with elevated ambient air levels of particulate matter and its several metallic components and gases. Winter months see some of the worst air pollution levels....
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!