Are anti-depressant drugs the answer for childhood depression? Dr. Achal Bhagat writes
M3 India Newsdesk Oct 10, 2018
On World Mental Health Day, Dr. Achal Bhagat, a noted Psychiatrist highlights the need for recognising and addressing rising mental health issues among the youth in our country, also highlighting the alarming rise of anti-depressant prescription for childhood depression.
The youth in India find themselves alone. They feel no one is available to understand their experiences or needs.
Most young people have two significant mental health needs:
- To search for their own identity or...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!