Emphasise mindset change over lifestyle change for patients: Dr. PK Sethi advises
M3 India Newsdesk Oct 11, 2018
On World Obesity Day, Dr. PK Sethi, a renowned Neurologist explains how doctors should be focusing on helping patients make mindset changes in order to achieve success in their lifestyle interventions.
The last decade has seen a great shift from communicable disease to non-communicable disease. We are now increasingly focused on heart disease, strokes, demyelinating disease, and autoimmune diseases. Diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, obesity, and other metabolic...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!