3 incredible stories of doctors performing 'Self Surgery'
M3 India Newsdesk Sep 14, 2018
Trained to handle everything- small bruises to serious burns; doctors are usually not fazed by anything even when operating on patients. But there are a exceptional few who have taken things up a notch by performing surgeries on themselves! Here are 3 thrilling stories of self surgery.
When doctors are ‘self-serving’
Most people would find it hard even to prick themselves with a needle or lancet if they are asked to draw their own blood for a blood test, but...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!