How to implement novel TiTrATE tool to diagnose and classify Vertigo
M3 India Newsdesk Aug 10, 2018
The likely cause of dizziness or vertigo can now be decided with the use of a new diagnostic tool, TiTrATE, considered far superior than conventional diagnostic methods.
The TiTrATE acronym stands for Timings (evolution, onset and duration), potential Triggering factors (situations, actions, movements) and doing A Targeted Examination, based on which the likely cause of the vertigo can be classified as central of peripheral.
The three types of clinical presentation for dizziness are-...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!