Dr. Yash Gulati shares views on how the Indian healthcare system has evolved
M3 India Newsdesk Aug 08, 2018
Medicine and healthcare in India have grown tremendously in the last couple of decades. In this interview, one of the most eminent doctors in the country, Dr. Yash Gulati, a Padma Shri awardee, shares his experience on being a catalyst to that growth and what he would like to see as the future of healthcare in India.
Dr. Yash Gulati is a Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and Honorary Surgeon to the President of India (2016). He has also served as an Honorary Surgeon to...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!