AASLD Recommendations for NASH and the Future Prospects
M3 India Newsdesk Aug 07, 2018
NASH, the chronic, but silent disease is a leading cause of liver-related morbidity and mortality worldwide, also poised to be the leading cause of liver transplants by 2020. Despite this, there are currently no FDA-approved treatment therapies for NASH. Therefore, serious concerns have been generated to develop effective treatment strategies for NASH throughout the medical community.
NASH represents the most severe form of NAFLD (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease) and...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!