Recent updates in the management of PCOS
M3 India Newsdesk Aug 03, 2018
The prevalence rate of PCOS in India is estimated to be 18%. While earlier, treating PCOS was mostly about managing symptoms, today, there is more evidence-based research that is helping doctors think of different treatment options. This article focuses on the recent advancements in the management of PCOS.
Here are a few studies that show great promise for new advancements in PCOS management.
AZD4901- A new approach for treating central neuroendocrine pathophysiology of PCOS
AZD4901 may be...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!